Re: [IP] Contradictions, or...is it really that bad?

Beverly,mom to Mary and Nick....how about when she asks, like my Joshua did
"When are the doctors going to take me off of this diet so I can go back to
being normal?"  Age 5.5-I think about 7 until he finally got it...that he
will NEVER be told he can come off the diet!!!!

Broke my heart then and YES, it still does....BUT...you GOTTA LOVE the

mom to joshua  who stopped asking and is now living this life very well