[IP] Re: Cobra/pre-existing condition coverage

I would never let my coverage lapse, even for 30 days. You can purchase Cobra
coverage for one month. That's what I would do.
I once had a job that had a six-month waiting period as part of a
pre-existing condition clause, so I would have had to pay for Cobra and the
new plan for those six months. I found a new job.
dxed T1 9/92, pumping since 1/02