Re: [IP] Cobra/Pre-existing condition coverage

I may not be exactly correct, but I think you have 63 under COBRA.  You
may still want to consider keeping you plan under COBRA because you
never know when something might happen.  If you suddenly got sick and
went into DKA and had to be hospitalized, you would be glad that you
kept it.  HTH