From: email @ redacted
Sent: Wednesday, September 25, 2002 9:39 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] RE: insulin-pumpers-digest V6 #648

In a message dated 9/25/02 12:23:07 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> "Lifestyle changes" might be harder when dx'ed as an adult, sure, but that
> certainly doesn't mean it was easy growing up.

I think the only reason it appears *easier* for a child is another person
(parent) is responsible for them and forces the changes whether they
like/want it or not.....it might be *easier* for an adult if they had another
person taking the full responsibility for the care and just telling them how
it will be....as with many things in life, children are not given a choice,
generally, doesn't mean emotionally it is any easier....
now ten!
send a DONATION http://www.Insulin-Pumpers.org/donate.shtmlGet more from the