Re: [IP] An Odd Experience...

 --- email @ redacted wrote:
> I would have been jumping into her room to help her!
>    Imagine how she
> felt all alone and here's this HCP cluster making
> all the noise in the hall.
> We went to the Pediatrician yesterday and the nurse
> casually mentioned
> that they'd diagnosed a 2 year old patient on Friday
> and sent them off
> to the hospital.    My first reaction was ---- "Give
> them my phone number,
> I've been there done that with a little one."
 She wasn't alone,her mom was with her..its not that I
wouldn't have liked to help,(ie,encourage)but I'm not
the most outgoing person.Marching up and saying all
that,thus admitting to the fact I'd overheard the
conversation didn't seem right,I could just imagine
someone taking it wrong.Sensitive medical information
being overheard by complete strangers wouldn't make me
too happy either..

Do you Yahoo!?