Re: [IP] Re: contradictions

Debbie - how sad you had Type I and a father who could not handle it and was not there for you.  There is nobody so helpless and vulnerable as a child.  I'm glad you made it through - you are probably a stronger person for it.  You need to be praised along with the parents of diabetic children.

Tammy, mom to Joely, dx'd 1970; g-ma to Emma, dx'd 2001; both pumping 7-18-02