[IP] RE: Where pump originally came from

I have an animas pump and the pump came directly from animas and the insurance
paid them directly.  To start the process I called Animas and they dealt
directly with my ins. company to get everything worked out. Animas did not
have any contract, etc. with my insurance company, but they will contact the
ins. company for you and get everything worked out.   I also get all of my
supplies directly from the pump companies, the insurance pays them directly,
and then I get a bill for my co-pay.
Good luck - make sure YOU get everything you deserve from your insurance