[IP] Re: Contradictions, or...is it really that bad?

throughout all of this, I just see diabetes as part of who I am.  I
really can't remember life before diabetes.  <snip> I was diagnosed at
age 25, so I had a full quarter century of "the good life" that I can
remember very well.  I want it back.  I want to eat a whole pizza at 1:30
in the morning...or chicken wings...or nachos; basically I want fat, and
lots of it. --Robert Page