[IP] RE: Disetronic .5 Bolus Increments

I was wondering if this is my problem--having to use X amount of insulin, and
being sensitive to it.
My Educator wants me to get more aggressive with my insulin bolus, due to too
many highs.  But every single time I do that, I end up with lows.  I cannot
function at 90 or even 100.  I cant feel the lows coming on anymore, and I
always drop from the 90's.  Even a short walk through a store would send me
low.  So I have to maintain around 120 to 140, and every little bolus
adjustment just causes 70's to 50's.

Is this sensitivity or what??????????