Re: [IP] Contradictions, or...is it really that bad?

Yes, I was just thinking about that. I agree,  it's easier to understand
things as an adult. I was coming from the perspective of change. If you do
one thing for 65 years and you do another things for 3 years. It's usually
easier to change the thing you've been doing for 3 years.
(At least we both agree that diabetes stinks 8-)