Re: [IP] An Odd Experience...

> From: email @ redacted
>>> but, when my g-daughter was dx'd 9-15-01, my daughter, also Type I for
32 years, suspected diabetes and told the ER doc to test for diabetes but he
didn't think that was the problem with my g-daughter.  So the doc keep
screwing around, doing NOTHING, and my daughter kept telling him (pleading)
to test for diabetes.  he FINALLY did, bl in 800's, >>>

I am extremely curious as to why your dtr did not do a home BG test on her
dtr first? I have tested others often - and have found some above normals.
With a home BG of *HI* showing any dr. would have solidified the case
without so much frustration and angst. (~_^)

There's two theories to arguin' with a woman. Neither one works.