RE: [IP] Stress Test

I had this done twice recently and this is what I recommend:

Don't bolus, use just the basal.  If you are low in the morning, make sure
they know you will be drinking a sweet beverage no matter what they say.  I
bolused for a BS of 180 the first time, but only administered half.  Take
along some sprite/coke/juice in case you need it during the test.  Test
before, during (if they will let you), and immediately after to make sure
where your sugars are.  I also suspended my pump during the test (which I do
for exercising, too).

Everything was good, just like when I exercise.  YMMV!