[IP] Re: stolen dm stuff

hope the thief liked my meter and my log shgeets for the firstg 1/2 of
as well as my white, non-smelly crew socks and my rumpled white shirt
blue tie with "dm bites it" running thru the material. in dark red mrs
casrries a spare meter and strips for those occasions where my little
bag doesn't fit in, spot

A. L. Bender, M. D.
email @ redacted>>>>>>>>>>>

oh that is priceless! if i had a tie like that and i were a man i would SO wear it all the time.
i'm sorry you lost it. is there a t shirt or a back pack i can get that says that?

becky =) (dx'd 1/24/92 at age ten, pumping since 11/21/01)

Do you Yahoo!?