Re: [IP] Contradictions, or...is it really that bad?

If you read my post, or if you re-read it I think you will see that I wrote
that :

"I think in some ways it's easier to adjust to the life style changes and
routines when you are 9. When you get older it's harder to change. "

This was in no way a statement that the diagnosis of diabetes is easier on
a child than on an adult.

Don't read something into it that isn't there.

It has been clinically proven that change is harder as you get older.