Re: [IP] Contradictions, or...is it really that bad?

I have been a T1 since age 12 (18 years ago), my vision of this disease has
changed over time. I used to think that this was a horrible disease that I
could never deal with. Now,  I am thankful that there are products and
medicines that will help me live.  Just think where us T1's would be without

I have had about 4 friends die young, before age 30, recently. Since then my
perspective on life has drastically changed.

I take one day at a time, enjoy my 2 small children and wife each day, and
thank someone up above (please don't tell me to take this to the Spirit list)
for giving me the opportunity to live.

My $.04 worth

Andy J.