[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V6 #646 Stem cells

Re: stems cells and "cure"
I would fight to be the first one in line even if it was for an experment to see if it would work.  I had the chance at a pancres transplant and decided against it because of the complications of the suppression drugs.  Wanted the freedom of no shots but not the chance of picking up every thing going around.  I see nothing wrong with using eggs that would have been discarded or naturally aborted fetuses to help people with chronic life threatening diseases.  Ivy and her blue Dana pump

Do you Yahoo!?