[IP] Disetronic .5 bolus increments

RoseLea wrote:
I have no choice but to round my bolus to the nearest .5 since my
Disetronic is set to .5 increments.  Such is the downside of an H-Tron
Plus.  *sigh*
This is not a downside. Do you know that Disetronic can change the bolus
increment? I believe it can be set to .5, .2, or .1 increments. I had this
done to my pumps shortly after I received them. I just sent them in one at a
time. I believe you are, as I am, pretty sensitive to insulin. Increments of
.1 should give you even better control.