Re: [IP] Pumping Insulin book prices (was: No book from Animas)

Thanks, everyone, for the advice on ordering through the link on IP.  I
was not aware of that, and I will do so in the future.

Best Regards,
Bob, in the Heart of Illinois

On 24 Sep 2002 at 11:30, Bob Hillier wrote:

> ordered "Pumping Insulin" from Barnes and Noble.  I hope that is a
> good book, or is there a better one?  I really like the ezManager

I looked at B-N and their prices were $19.16 for the Third Edition or
$18.20 if you were a
member of their Readers Advantage.

If ordered from Amazon through IP the cost is only $16.77 AND IP gets a
Commission.
Matter of fact, IP will get a commission from just about all purchases
if you go to Amazon
through the IP Link.  I always start my Xmas shopping through the IP
link!

George