Re: [IP] Paying for Meters

My daughter recieved a Freestyle Meter at D camp & Therasense just sent us
another one as a backup while we're waiting for her Tracker to come. Sam had
been using the Ultra before she got the freestyle. I have one still in the
box (unopened) that we got from a camp scholarship sweepstakes. If you'd
like it, just let me know where to send it.

Renee Zimnock, mom of Samantha(almost 10 & soon to be pumping) & Noah(2 1/2)