[IP] Re: pump received from supplier

>    Anyway, has anyone else received their pump from a supplier instead of the
>company? How does all this junk work?
Cody S. Alderson

Hi Cody,

We got our pump through MiniMed, but get all our supplies from a
medical supplier set up through our insurance company.  The supply
company has been wonderful.  I call them when I am low on supplies
and they are delivered within 2-4 days later by UPS.  They have even
over-nighted supplies when I didn't order in time at no extra cost.

Cindy, mom to 16 y/o Noah