Re: [IP] Paying for Meters

I too called Life Scan looking for a 'free' One Touch Ultra as a back up.. one
to keep in my pocketbook would be nice vs. always bringing the one from
They too told me they couldn't send me one.  The only 'promotion' they had
going was for me to buy a new meter at my local store, then send in for the
$35 rebate and $35 credit for sending them one of my old meters.  I probably
will do this.. as soon as I have $69.99 that I can 'spare' for 6-8 weeks while
I wait for the rebate checks!!
ps - I also use 300 strips a month.. that didn't seem to phase the rep at Life
-Lori  (38 years old .. dxd Feb`97 .. paradigm pump Sept`02)
What meter would that be? I just today switched from the OLD FastTake to the
Ultra. Called Lifescan to maybe exchange, no chance said only had a $40
rebate offer going on. Costed me approx $70.