[IP] Hello Canada! - Infusion Set Help Please

RE: Tender or Silhouette Infusion Sets

I am trying to locate an outlet in Canada which will sell Tender or
Silhouette infusion sets directly to me in New Zealand.  If possible
on-line ordering would be great, but conventional ordering would also
be ok.  I understand that in Canada it is possible to purchase
infusion sets directly like this.

The basic problem is that infusion sets are not covered by insurance
in New Zealand and are *extremely* expensive (I do have insurance by
the way but they won't pay for anything concerning pumps :( ). I am
hoping to find a reliable source I can afford.

The infusion sets are for my personal use only, I am a pumper.  Please
send me the details of any agency that may be able to help, including
website and email address if available.  If you prefer please email me

Many thanks!

Mike Jensen