Re: [IP] An Odd Experience...

I would have been jumping into her room to help her!    Imagine how she
felt all alone and here's this HCP cluster making all the noise in the hall.

We went to the Pediatrician yesterday and the nurse casually mentioned
that they'd diagnosed a 2 year old patient on Friday and sent them off
to the hospital.    My first reaction was ---- "Give them my phone number,
I've been there done that with a little one."

Fenton, MO