Re: [IP] An Odd Experience...

    I wish someone would have overheard when I was diagnosed. And I wish
that someone would have tracked me down and taught me what they have
learned. Maybe I could have come to grips with this disease a little sooner
and kept the complications at bay.
Cody S. Alderson

>. . .My jaw dropped,the surprise of it caused a kind of >flashback
experience to 4 yrs ago when I was the thin >teenage girl recieving that
news.This is the first time I've >ever seen someone else dx'd with type 1,it
was just too