Re: [IP] More follow up to MM Customer Service

I am glad that someone passed your experience on to
MM.  As someone who is very involved in quality and
process improvements, I know that if I was a manager
at MM I would want to know that this was happening and
want to improve the "process".  I know that you can't
please everyone all of the time, but in my opinion,
that should be the goal of any customer service
department.  I was laid off from my high tech job and
have trying to convince MM that they need me to no
avail...lol.  Blessings, C.