[IP] crazy Low

Hi All
Well tonight was my 3rd aqua aerobics class, Last week I had 2 classes and I
went in with sugars of 5.? and came out with 7.? - because I was sipping
gatorade(had maybe 15carbs worth)  so today I figure skip the gatorade and
come out close to what I went in as... WRONG  I came out 3.4 and had a juice
box, then a whole bunch of little halloween snacks then another juice box,(
testing all along) and hour and a half later I'm at 3.2 and have had over
140 carbs! So I'm now having ANOTHER juice box and then a plate of spaghetti
if that doesn't work I don't know what I'll do cause I am FULL!!!!
Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)