Re: [IP] Airport security and pumps

don't tell them that you have the pump or any medical supplies UNLESS they
ask you. 90% of the time they don't even notice. Whenever you travel you
should always carry a doctors note, with or without the pump. If I don't have
a dr note i make sure that the pharmacy label is on each thing. The only time
I had any trouble with any sort of medicine going through security was in
Mexico City this summer. I had to buy some lipitor there because my dosage
got raised and I didnt have enough to last me while I was there. The security
guard went straight to the lipitor and ignored ALL the other medicines and
diabetes supplies. Other than that In the 10 years I have  the pump and
traveled around the world (US, Mexico, Canada, Europe) I have not had a
single problem.
Have a wonderful and safe trip!!