[IP] More follow up to MM Customer Service

Someone here was very thoughtful and forwarded my
original "Poor Service" message on to a Senior Manager
at Minimed.

I received a phone call today from her.  I explained
the problem I had on Sunday, as well as an (supply)
ordering problem I encountered 2 weeks ago.

She was very sympathetic and expressed her desire to
improve things on their side.

I very much appreciated her taking the time to
follow-up with me after my experience with Minimed.
[I just wish I had not had such a bad experience to
begin with.]  I hope that MM is able to identify the
weak points in their customer service areas and can
correct them!  It appears that by her phone call they
are very interested in providing better service again.

-gail in denver
dx'd T1 02/14/72 @ age 11. Pumping since 1985-ish.

Do you Yahoo!?