[IP] stolen dm stuff

How awful....we have many meters (just in case) Mary carries one to school
but nurse and I also carry/ have one.... a pox on the thief and laurels to
the 24 hour store....
Beverly, Mom to Mary, NINE!!, dx'd 9/97, pumping with Animas and Nick, who
now ten!
------------------------------ So true, I had my little canvas bag stolen. I
hope the thief liked my meter and my log shgeets for the firstg 1/2 of sept.
as well as my white, non-smelly crew socks and my rumpled white shirt and
blue tie with "dm bites it" running thru the material. in dark red mrs spot
casrries a spare meter and strips for those occasions where my little canvas
bag doesn't fit in, spot

A. L. Bender, M. D.