[IP] Re: Could this be anxiety?

>Re: [IP] Could this be anxiety?

Barbara Said:

"That's what it sounds like.    Personally I get the worst ones at night.
I'll wake up out of a dead sleep to find myself in the middle of one.   I
end up having to get out of bed before I start crawling up the walls  :(
Haven't tried any meds for it yet though..........."

That's what it sounds like to me, too.  When I have a panic attack or get
hyped up over something, I get that weird shaky feeling, like a low.  The
first thing I do is check bg.  Once I know its not that, it actually makes
me feel better (sort of).

I was prescribed Ativan for it a few years back, but have since switched to
taking Valerian Root and Skcullcap capsules.  They aren't addictive, and if
you can get past the narfy smell, they work fairly well.

Weird Jenn
email @ redacted
AIM:  jspock1
ICQ:  25177424