From: Rosalie Barsky [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Tuesday, September 24, 2002 1:47 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Paying for Meters

When I started on my pump in July, I called my meter company and requested a
free meter and another lancet pen.  After informing them that I used 300
strips per month, they were happy to oblige.  I have always had a back up
meter and have never had to pay for it.  Just make a call and try to get a
free one.  It has always worked for me.
Rosalie