[IP] Animas Book

I did not receive the Pumpng Insulin Book from Animas when I got my pump in
July.  I did, however, receive a free Palm Pilot and E-Z Manager so I was very
pleased and had already purchased the book anyway.  Anyone new to pumping
would benefit greatly from investing the $18.00 in Pumping Insulin.  I have
been able to learn and apply so much from the book.  John Walsh is, in my
opinion, one of the experts on pumping...and he knows it first hand as well.