From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Tuesday, September 24, 2002 8:56 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] MM remote

Hi Lori-
Ya know I haven't really noticed a difference in BG when changing sites. I
really love the pump too. I also am facing a head/chest cold, I had really
crazy numbers two nights ago, couldn't sleep at all.
I almost always wear the pump on my lower ABS, switching sides each time. I
am using the Quikset infusion set with Humalog.
I have gained a couple pounds (3-5 lb.) and can't seem to lose them as
easily
as I used to. I have had Type I, since I was 9 yrs old. 1981, long time now.
I am flying in a couple of days, first time since I have had the pump. Do
you
have any idea what I may encounter with security, etc?!
It was nice hearing from you, thanks for your response.

PS with the pizza, Chinese food stuff....the Dual wave Bolus works great, I
can program them pretty well now.

Heidi Hauseur