Re: [IP] Novorapid Use

If I am correct, NovoRapid is the name used for NovoLog outside of the
US like in Canada or the UK.  Also, if you don't have any problems with
NovoLog, that is great.  It is definitely a YMMV(your mileage may vary)
thing as you will learn from this list.  No too diabetics are alike.  We
are all unique little snowflakes.   :-)  HTH