[IP] more on the article

mike wrote:
> his quote might have been taken out of text. You'd have to look
> at the preceding and closing comments to know what they were
> truly trying to convey

I looked and re-read...and still the thing that stands out is:

"We are interested in a cure for diabetes that will be like a tailor-made
suit," Fasola said. "For some, it is insulin. For others, a pancreas, or

I don't think any way it is read could be misconstrued...he is saying that
the perfect cure, for some people, is insulin...and it just flat out is NOT a
cure for ANYONE!!!