Re: [IP] RE: Paying for Meters

I agree 100%, Since I was in desperate need of a meter last night after
mine was stolen, I had to fork out $77.00. They offer a $40.00 rebate if
I fill out the rebate card, Warranty card, cut away the upc label and
enclose the original receipt then mail it in. It's only going to take
about 8 weeks to get my $40.00 rebate, by then I've(my insurance) spent
8 times that in strips. This is the first time I had to by a meter
though, I've always gotten one free from my endo.