Re: [IP] Animas Book

I didn't make myself clear.   I understand you didn't get an instruction book regarding the Animas pump with your pump.  There is a totally different book people talk about on the email list called "Pumping Insulin" and you said you didn't get that book with your first shipment, as though  the Animas Company DID send you a copy at some point.  So my question is did Animas AT ANY TIME send you a book called "Pumping Insulin"?  Both my daughter & g-daughter went on the Animas pump last July and if Animas is sending out the "Pumping Insulin" book, which I hear is a Great Book, then we want a copy from Animas. Thanks, Tammy