[IP] RE: Stem Cells etc.

First of all, thanks to those who respect our right to disagree on this issue.
Second of all, not all the stem cells are being destroyed, but there is
actually a movement to "adopt" the cells and let those who want desperately to
have a child be able to do so.
Thirdly, there is no reason that a person who objects on moral, or religious
or ethical grounds should compromise their belief.  Ryan is trying to say (and
so am I) there are alternatives to this research including adult stem cell use
and other avenues of research.