[IP] RE: Paying for Meters

From: "liz" <email @ redacted>
Subject: Re: [IP] Meter ads and paying for meters - giving away one too
"what i'm so surprised to hear so frequently is that people are buying their
meters.  i haven't had to buy one yet, and i've received 4 so far."

We are in the USA in Florida.  We have received about 6 meters and have not
had to pay for one yet.  Our endocrinologist has given us some and the
companies have sent us some.  A lot of the companies advertise they will
give meters to you free when you buy "their" strips.

Carolyn, mom of Jeremy, 8 (dx 5/00, soon to be pumping)