Re: [IP] Weight loss

  HI,
I have been on a pump (MM 508/Paradigm) for about a year. I us Humolog . I have lost about 15 pounds in that time. I am not sure why exactly. I am not having reactions any more (a lot of wasted grams of carbs) and I have needed to watch what I eat a bit more. Pumping is a bit less forgiving about miss-counting carbs in my case.

I have also had my A1c go from 6.6 to 5.7 over that time :-)

I think that most of the improvment has been with very few lows. YMMV

Eric