Re: [IP] Pumping Insulin book prices (was: No book from Animas)

On 24 Sep 2002 at 11:30, Bob Hillier wrote:

> ordered "Pumping Insulin" from Barnes and Noble.  I hope that is a
> good book, or is there a better one?  I really like the ezManager

I looked at B-N and their prices were $19.16 for the Third Edition or $18.20 if you were a
member of their Readers Advantage.

If ordered from Amazon through IP the cost is only $16.77 AND IP gets a Commission.
Matter of fact, IP will get a commission from just about all purchases if you go to Amazon
through the IP Link.  I always start my Xmas shopping through the IP link!