Re: [IP] Vitiligo

--- Julie Keesey <email @ redacted> wrote:
I am wondering if any of you have a condition called

Julie, in response to your question.... I have a
similar discoloration.  But it is diagnosed as Tinea
Versacolor.... it also cuases the skin's pigment to be
reversed.  It is most often flarred up by change in
temperatures and humidity... this condition is also
found a lot in people who live in the tropics.  My
Dermotologist treats it with Diflucan.

in Michigan

Do you Yahoo!?