[IP] Re: No book from Animas

Bob wrote:
>>>While I have been happy so far with my new Animas IR-1000 (will not be
hooked up for a few weeks yet), I was disappointed that they did not send a
book on insulin pumping.  I guess I thought all companies sent out a book
with the pump, as I have been reading off and on.  So,  I ordered "Pumping
Insulin" from Barnes and Noble.  I hope that is a good
book, or is there a better one? >>>
Bob in the heart of Illinois

That's too bad. I know MiniMed sends a book on pumping insulin with the
initial shipment. For those who want to order the Pumping Insulin book (3rd
edition) by John Walsh and Ruth Roberts, you can order it through IP and IP
will get a % of the sale to help this forum. The cost is the same as through
Amazon.  (~_^)

Do you know what they call an Eskimo peeping tom? Tommytookalook