Re:[IP] how pumping helped

Thank you.  I did not mean for my post to intimate that the pump was
responsible for my progress, only that it will be a hard sell for any competing
pump, whether it be an IR1000, or the D-Tron, (the only pumps under
consideration)to match up to the functionality, useability, simplicity, &
overall durability that the H-Tron pump, has provided to me over the last 4
years.  The pump has been a magnificent tool for me.  However, if a newer model
doesnt offer the same benefits as I've outlined above, you can bet on it that I
will be ordering another set of H-Trons.  There is a reason why this pump (its
forefather the original H-Tron V100) has been around since 1991, like a piece
of art it has stood up to the test of time.

"You have done a great job since that night of the Miss America pageant
 (GO Nicole), but I have to tell you that it is YOU and not the pump that has
achieved teh 4 mile loop in the park and the weight lifting and all....IT is
a machine, controlled and operated by YOU...it can HELP you, much like a
calculator can help you do math, but the bottom line is YOU hold the keys and
all the cards!  so give yourself more credit for your success, and KNOW that
no matter what pump you choose as #2, it will  ONLY be as good as #1 if you
keep up your efforts!  YOU GO!!!!

Sara (who is now running an 11:25 mile, compared to 15:30 when I started a
month ago!!!  maybe there really is a Mary Decker Tabb inside this fat