[IP] No book from Animas

While I have been happy so far with my new Animas IR-1000 (will not be
hooked up for a few weeks yet), I was disappointed that they did not
send a book on insulin pumping.  I guess I thought all companies sent
out a book with the pump, as I have been reading off and on.  So,  I
ordered "Pumping Insulin" from Barnes and Noble.  I hope that is a good
book, or is there a better one?  I really like the ezManager software
and the Palm105 I got as part of their promotion.  I wish I had gotten a
PDA long ago.  It is really easy to use,
Bob in the heart of Illinois