Re: [IP] it came!!!!!

It is a wonderful day when you get your pump. Just about the time we finally straightened everything out with the insurance and my pump was going to ship was when we were out of town - so I called Disetronic and had the shipping address changed to my in-laws up in Idaho - so that it wouldn't be delayed. Looking back - I guess that a bit goofy but I was just so excited and wanted it IN MY HANDS!

Linda & Dax