[IP] how pumping helped

trifonia wrote:
>it will be a hard sell for anypump to do the things that the
> Disetronic H-Tron Pump does for me.

You have done a great job since that night of the Miss America pageant
 (GO Nicole), but I have to tell you that it is YOU and not the pump that has
achieved teh 4 mile loop in the park and the weight lifting and all....IT is
a machine, controlled and operated by YOU...it can HELP you, much like a
calculator can help you do math, but the bottom line is YOU hold the keys and
all the cards!  so give yourself more credit for your success, and KNOW that
no matter what pump you choose as #2, it will  ONLY be as good as #1 if you
keep up your efforts!  YOU GO!!!!

Sara (who is now running an 11:25 mile, compared to 15:30 when I started a
month ago!!!  maybe there really is a Mary Decker Tabb inside this fat