[IP] it came!!!!!

wow!  just as i was sending that last message, there was a knock on the
door, and it was the purolator person, with a box containing a video,
workbook, case, remote, and my sweet little blue paradigm pump!  eek!  it's
so cute. ;)

it's just like christmas!

and happily, i discovered, i don't have to order supplies and have them
shipped in, or even go through my pharmacy, since the nice people at medigas
said i can just pick up pump supplies directly, and they're not too far away
from me.

many thanks to deirdre at minimed of medtronic down in southern ontario,
who's been putting up with a lot of my "where is it" anxiety in the past
week. <g>

must play with the new toy now.

merry christmas. or happy autumn!