Re: [IP] Meter ads (was: mtm)

I agree at first glance this would imply that insulin shots are horribly
painful, on the other hand would agree that testing was far worse than
taking a shot. Since there target audience are diabetics, we are already
familiar with pain involved with finger sticks, so comparing sticks to
shots is probably not a  good comparison.

Regardless of this advertisement, I had no doubt to buy the Freestyle
last night at 12:00am from the local Osco Drug, after some reject stole
my Freestyle meter kit and gym bag, hope he enjoys the sweaty socks and
meter supplies.... I'll was a little ticked last night, especially when
I was purchasing the meter I was feeling a little shaky, I was at 50
once I opened the new box, thank god for 24Hrs Pharmacies. Sorry to rant
on, guess I should attach the meter to me somehow, or get cured!