Re: [IP] Could this be anxiety?

I have been dxed with general anxiety disorder.  I don't have panic attacks,
among people symptoms vary (YMMV of course), but I often feel like a srpgin
coiled up really tight, cannot sit still... like that antsy feeling you got.  I
get that a lot.  I have a hard time making myself relax, always feel like I
have to be "doing" something.  Very anal retentive (for lack of a better term)
about things.  When I get to feeling like I have to get out of wherever I am...
church, work, car, in-laws house... if I cannot get up I just try to breathe
deeply and slowly until it goes away.  If possible I close my eyes for a short
time and imagine myh favorite place or doing something I enjoy.  I was on
medication for a while, but not everyone needs it.  If you don't have any other
symptoms, you may not need it.  I would suggest seeing a psychiatrist.  They
can put you on medication or recommed a good therapist, or maybe they will tell
you that you need both.  If you would prefer not to take meds, then tell them
that.  A good therapist will not only get to the bottom of why you have the
anxiety, but also show you ways to deal with it when it gets bad.  I have the
book "The Anxiety and Phobia Workbook" (I think that's the name)... it's very
helpful also.  Good luck!